- Passport (must show last entry stamp)
- Certificate of Change of Residence, Visaed by the Algerian Consulate/Embassy at origin
- Employment Contract
- Residence Visa
- Work Permit
- Valued Inventory (detailed, in French), consularized
- For electrical items state make, model and serial number
- Must state quantity of records, cassettes, tapes and videos
- Bank Guarantee or Letter of Guarantee
- Invoice for all electrical appliances
- CUSTOMER MUST BE PRESENT AT CLEARANCE
- Only one shipment allowed
- All shipments inspected
- Household has to be completed (atleast one lied and kitchenware)
- New furniture (less than six months old) and office furniture
- Foodstuffs (in large quantities)
- Only one of each appliance duty-free
- Live plants
- Pornographic materials
- Weapons and ammunition
- Radio equipment (walkie-talkies)
- Alcohol and tobacco products
- Currency and jewelry
- Political materials
- Import license required for foreigner. Custom duties assessed.
NOTE - Customs regulations are subject to change at any time. The proceeding information is a brief summary of customs regulations applicable to household goods shipments to this destination and is being provided for general guidance to assist our Agents and Customers.
Since such regulations are subject to change without notice, we cannot be held liable for any costs, damage, delays, or other detrimental events resulting from non-compliance.
Always double check with your local embassy or consulate.