- Original Bill of Lading/Air Waybill
- Freight sheet
- Detailed commercial invoice
- Invoice duly signed and witnessed
- Detailed Packing list
- Extensive list of household goods, foods, personal effects, and ORIGIN COUNTRIES PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED
- Customer MUST CONFIRM WITH CONSULATE to make sure goods in shipment can be imported!
- Duty and Tax Rate 60.25% of estimated CIF Value.
- Illegal drugs
- Some goods (foods, alcohol, cigarettes, clothes, etc.) need import license when imported from any country not being a member of the OECS.
- Vehicles exceeding size limits below not allowed:
- Length - 17 feet 8 1/2 inches
- Width - 6 feet 7 inches
- Height - 13 feet 6 inches
- Used vehicles appraised by Customs Valuation Officers
- Documents required:
- Certificate of title
- Commercial Invoice for new vehicles
- Original ECCM Commercial Invoice, signed
- Require an import license
Duty rates on autos: cc 01 - 1999. 87.25% OF CIF VALUE. 2000 cc up 107.5% OF CIF VALUE
NOTE - Customs regulations are subject to change at any time. The proceeding information is a brief summary of customs regulations applicable to household goods shipments to this destination and is being provided for general guidance to assist our Agents and Customers.
Since such regulations are subject to change without notice, we cannot be held liable for any costs, damage, delays, or other detrimental events resulting from non-compliance.
Always double check with your local embassy or consulate.