- Passport copy with entry stamp
- Residence Permit
- Work Permit
- Original Bill of Lading
- CUSTOMER MUST PRESENT AT CUSTOMS CLEARANCE OF HOUSEHOLD GOODS
- All shipments inspected
- Used household goods and personal effects are duty-free if Customer has owned and used them for over six months and in possession of a Residence Permit or Work Permit
- Shipments must arrive within six months of Customer
- Customer must contact Destination Agent upon arrival
- All new items (invoice required)
- Weapons and ammunition
- CUSTOMER MUST BE PRESENT AT CUSTOMS CLEARANCE OF AUTO
- Used autos are allowed duty-free import if owned and used by the Customer for over six months
- Must specify year, serial identification number or engine number
- Documents required:
- Certificate of Registration (original)
- Title (original)
- Residence Permit or Work Permit
- Auto MUST be accompanied with household goods
- Health Certificate from veterinarian required
NOTE - Customs regulations are subject to change at any time. The proceeding information is a brief summary of customs regulations applicable to household goods shipments to this destination and is being provided for general guidance to assist our Agents and Customers.
Since such regulations are subject to change without notice, we cannot be held liable for any costs, damage, delays, or other detrimental events resulting from non-compliance.
Always double check with your local embassy or consulate.