- Inventory (one original and one copy in English, legible with contents of individual cartons specified)
- Proof of employment
- CUSTOMER MUST BE IN COUNTRY FOR CLEARANCE
- All shipments inspected
- Items less than one year old (including furniture and electrical goods) are subject to import duty
- Linens, fabrics, rugs, and cosmetics
- All bicycles new or used are subject to import duty
- Video tapes and films will be held and screened by the Brunei Censor Board and are subject to import duty
- All facsimile machines will be held by Telecommunications Department Brunei pending approval and are subject to import duty and license fee
- Books and magazines (will be held and screened by customs)
- Alcoholic beverages (including beer and wine)
- Pornographic material
- All weapons including antiques or replicas, BB and toy guns, pellet guns, and ammunition
- Hand-held radio and transmitting devices
- Land Transport and Customs Permit required before auto can be shipped and are subject to import duty
- Import license must be obtained well in advance of arrival
- Quarantine required, length of time varies depending on country of origin
NOTE - Customs regulations are subject to change at any time. The proceeding information is a brief summary of customs regulations applicable to household goods shipments to this destination and is being provided for general guidance to assist our Agents and Customers.
Since such regulations are subject to change without notice, we cannot be held liable for any costs, damage, delays, or other detrimental events resulting from non-compliance.
Always double check with your local embassy or consulate.