- Passport (must show last entry stamp)
- Certificate of Change of Residence
- Residence Visa
- Letter of transfer from shipper’s employer
- "Attestation reservation de cale"
- Inventory (detailed in French, valued, dated, and signed by the shipper)
- Electrical items and furniture are subject to duties and taxes
- Must be more than six months old
- Invoices required
- Home computers are not accepted as personal effects and will be subject to customs duties and import taxes
- Luxury items such as jewelry
- Alcohol and other spirits are prohibited and should be sent separately
- Weapons (Shipper must have a license to carry)
- Radio equipment
- New cars are dutiable
- Import License required for new cars
- Health Certificate from veterinarian required
NOTE - Customs regulations are subject to change at any time. The proceeding information is a brief summary of customs regulations applicable to household goods shipments to this destination and is being provided for general guidance to assist our Agents and Customers.
Since such regulations are subject to change without notice, we cannot be held liable for any costs, damage, delays, or other detrimental events resulting from non-compliance.
Always double check with your local embassy or consulate.