- Original Bill of Lading plus one copy
- Original invoice plus one copy
For returning residents one (1) vehicle per family may be imported duty free. One (1) electrical item of each type may be imported duty free per family. Any additional amount is dutiable.
- Plastic bags
- Cooking oil
- New wooden furniture
- 25 gallons of paint per household per year.
- 2 gallons cooking oil every three months
- The duty rate on autos is approximately 97% of the CIF value.
- If the vehicle is new, customs will accept the invoice from the dealer as proof of value.
- If the vehicle is used, customs will base the value on market price.
NOTE - Customs regulations are subject to change at any time. The proceeding information is a brief summary of customs regulations applicable to household goods shipments to this destination and is being provided for general guidance to assist our Agents and Customers.
Since such regulations are subject to change without notice, we cannot be held liable for any costs, damage, delays, or other detrimental events resulting from non-compliance.
Always double check with your local embassy or consulate.