- Copy of passport
- Inventory: (original and two legible copies showing carton number and contents of each carton)
- Household goods must be owned at least 3 months prior to move
- Cleared through U.S. Customs in Guam
- Narcotics and dangerous drugs
- Guns (registration with Government of Guam) switchblades or knives
- All foodstuff
- Misbranded articles
- Hazardous articles, fireworks
- Dangerous toys
- Toxic or poisonous substances
- Insurance certificate
- Autos owned three months or less subject to 4% tax
- Must meet U.S. Motor Vehicle safety standards
- Six month quarantine
- Birds may enter Guam from Hawaii or the Continental United States
NOTE - Customs regulations are subject to change at any time. The proceeding information is a brief summary of customs regulations applicable to household goods shipments to this destination and is being provided for general guidance to assist our Agents and Customers.
Since such regulations are subject to change without notice, we cannot be held liable for any costs, damage, delays, or other detrimental events resulting from non-compliance.
Always double check with your local embassy or consulate.