- Work Permit
- Proof of Employment
- Customs Bond
- Inventory (in English) and invoices for new items
- List of all electronic items with brand name and serial number
- Letter authorizing Destination Agent to clear shipment
- C72 Customs Form
- Shipments partially inspected
- New items
- Firearms and ammunition
- Tobacco products
- Pornographic material
- Narcotic drugs
- Only one allowed and is highly taxed
- Auto must be over 2,000 cc
- Special permit and advance notice required
- Registration and invoice
- Advance notice and Import License obtained from the Ministry of Agriculture required
- Also must provide gender and description of pet
NOTE - Customs regulations are subject to change at any time. The proceeding information is a brief summary of customs regulations applicable to household goods shipments to this destination and is being provided for general guidance to assist our Agents and Customers.
Since such regulations are subject to change without notice, we cannot be held liable for any costs, damage, delays, or other detrimental events resulting from non-compliance.
Always double check with your local embassy or consulate.