- Commercial Invoice (Consularized original and one copy)
- Inventory (original and one copy)
- Visa (if not a Haitian citizen)
- Residence Permit (Permis de Sejour) only required if Customer or employer has a tax free agreement with Haitian Government
- Customs clearance may be lengthy
Inspection is thorough. Drug laws are strictly enforced. Import limitations (duty free) are as follows:
- Currency: No Restriction
- Liquor: One quart bottle or spirits
- Tobacco: 200 cigarettes or 50 cigars
- Fire arms (guns and ammunitions): prior written authorization must be obtained from Haiti Army Chief of Staff
There are no export limitations
PETS AND ANIMALS
Dogs and cats must be properly vaccinated. Veterinarian's certificate of good health and immunization is required for each pet and is only valid within 60 days of issue.
NOTE - Customs regulations are subject to change at any time. The proceeding information is a brief summary of customs regulations applicable to household goods shipments to this destination and is being provided for general guidance to assist our Agents and Customers.
Since such regulations are subject to change without notice, we cannot be held liable for any costs, damage, delays, or other detrimental events resulting from non-compliance.
Always double check with your local embassy or consulate.