- Work Permit
- Inventory (in English)
- CUSTOMER MUST BE PRESENT AT CUSTOMS CLEARANCE
- Household goods and personal effects may be imported duty-free for non-residents
- Items must be for customer's own use not for sale, and must be re-exported at the time of customer's departure from Iceland
- Alcohol and tobacco products
- Fishing equipment, including waders and rubber boots, which have been used abroad, unless such equipment has been disinfected. A certificate of disinfection issued by an authorized veterinary officer will be acceptable.
- Electronic equipment (only one of each allowed)
- Musical instruments
- Books, video and audio cassettes and movies are subject to censorship
- Narcotics and poisons
- Medicines (except small quantities for personal use)
- Firearms, weapons and ammunition
- Uncooked meat, meat and poultry products and dairy products
- Live animals and birds
- Autos may be imported, but must be re-exported when the owner's stay in Iceland is over
- Documents required:
- Vehicle Registration Book
- International Motor Insurance
- Owner's Green Card
- Driver's license valid in Iceland
- Are prohibited
NOTE - Customs regulations are subject to change at any time. The proceeding information is a brief summary of customs regulations applicable to household goods shipments to this destination and is being provided for general guidance to assist our Agents and Customers.
Since such regulations are subject to change without notice, we cannot be held liable for any costs, damage, delays, or other detrimental events resulting from non-compliance.
Always double check with your local embassy or consulate.