- Valid passport
- Inventory (legalized by local authorities and Lebanese Consulate at place of origin)
- Certificate of change of residence (legalized by local authorities and Lebanese Consulate at place of origin)
- Contract of apartment in Lebanon (legalized by the Municipality)
- Work and Residence permits (for non Lebanese immigrants)
- Used articles (six months) enters duty free
- New items: 35% of estimated value
- Firearms / Explosives
- Alcohol / Drugs / Narcotics
- Pornographic materials
- Items which bear trade name included in the Israel boycott black list
- Ownership Card
- Invoice of purchase (legalized by the Chamber of Commers and the Lebanese Consulate)
- Ocean Bill of Lading (showing the chassis number)
- up to LL25 millions = 20%
- over LL25 millions = 35%
- Cars over eight (8) years old cannot be imported into Lebanon
- Certificate for all normal inoculations (Sanitary certificate) required.
NOTE - Customs regulations are subject to change at any time. The proceeding information is a brief summary of customs regulations applicable to household goods shipments to this destination and is being provided for general guidance to assist our Agents and Customers.
Since such regulations are subject to change without notice, NorthAmerican International cannot be held liable for any costs, damage, delays, or other detrimental events resulting from non-compliance. Always double check with your local embassy or consulate.