- Inventory (in English)
- Certificate of Residence Change
- Letter authorizing Destination Agent to clear shipment
- CUSTOMER MUST BE PRESENT AT CLEARANCE
- Only used household goods and personal effects allowed and must not be for sale
- New items and tobacco products dutiable
- Weapons and ammunition
- Products which are also manufactured in Liberia (i.e. fabrics, batteries, matches, etc.)
- Narcotic drugs
- New Vehicle: commercial invoice signed, sealed and stamped with the year model, color, chassis number, engine capacity, original bill of lading.
- Used Vehicle: subject to appraisal by customs authorities
- Duty rates on autos: from 38 to 60% depending on vehicle type and engine capacity. Customs tariff.
NOTE - Customs regulations are subject to change at any time. The proceeding information is a brief summary of customs regulations applicable to household goods shipments to this destination and is being provided for general guidance to assist our Agents and Customers.
Since such regulations are subject to change without notice, we cannot be held liable for any costs, damage, delays, or other detrimental events resulting from non-compliance. Always double check with your local embassy or consulate.