- Inventory in French, detailed, valued, and signed and dated by shipper
- Letter of transfer from the shipper’s employer
- "Attestation Reservation de cale"
- Home computers are not accepted as personal effects and will be subject to customs duties and import taxes
- New electrical items and furniture are subject to duties and taxes
- Invoices required
- Must be more than six months old
- Alcohol and other spirits are prohibited and should be sent separately
- New cars are dutiable
NOTE - Customs regulations are subject to change at any time. The proceeding information is a brief summary of customs regulations applicable to household goods shipments to this destination and is being provided for general guidance to assist our Agents and Customers. Since such regulations are subject to change without notice, cannot be held liable for any costs, damage, delays, or other detrimental events resulting from non-compliance. Always double check with your local embassy or consulate.