- Inventory (in English)
- PUBD (Passenger's Unaccompanied Baggage Declaration) stamped by Customs upon Customer's arrival
- Certificate invoice for new items
- CUSTOMER MUST BE IN COUNTRY FOR CLEARANCE
- All shipments must arrive no later than three months after Customer
- Appliances and electrical items
- Weapons and ammunition (unless licenses to import and carry are obtained prior to shipping)
- Drugs (except prescribed medication)
- Animals and plants unless license obtained in advance
- Pornographic material
- Duties levied according to engine capacity
NOTE - Customs regulations are subject to change at any time. The proceeding information is a brief summary of customs regulations applicable to household goods shipments to this destination and is being provided for general guidance to assist our Agents and Customers.
Since such regulations are subject to change without notice, we cannot be held liable for any costs, damage, delays, or other detrimental events resulting from non-compliance. Always double check with your local embassy or consulate.