- Residence Visa
- Immigration Permit
- Residence Permit
- Work Permit
- Certificate of Change of Residence
- "Attestation reservation de cale"
- Inventory in English, detailed, valued in triplicate and dated and signed by customer (size, make, model and serial number must be shown for all electrical items)
- Customs Declaration
- ALL MARKINGS must correspond EXACTLY to documents, to avoid delay and extra charges
- CUSTOMER MUST BE IN COUNTRY FOR CUSTOMS CLEARANCE
- All shipments must arrive no later than six months after Customer
- Shipments partially inspected
- New electrical items and furniture are subject to payment of Customs duties and taxes
- Invoices to prove more than six months old required
- Home computers are not accepted as personal effects and will be subject to Customs duties and import taxes
- Tobacco products
- Cosmetics, toiletries and perfumes
- New musical instruments
- Provisions, fabrics and gifts
- Audio, video and photographic equipment
- Weapons (including toys) and ammunition
- Birds, fish and trophies, including animal skins and ivory
- Currency and securities
- Plants, seeds, seedlings, bulbs, etc.
- Unwrought precious metals and precious stones
- Pornographic material
- Gambling equipment
- Insects, beeswax, condensed milk
- Alcohol and other spirits are prohibited and should be sent separately
- New autos are dutiable
- Original Registration Card and declaration of value must be declared
NOTE - Customs regulations are subject to change at any time. The proceeding information is a brief summary of customs regulations applicable to household goods shipments to this destination and is being provided for general guidance to assist our Agents and Customers.
Since such regulations are subject to change without notice, we cannot be held liable for any costs, damage, delays, or other detrimental events resulting from non-compliance. Always double check with your local embassy or consulate.