- Work and/or Residence Permit
- Invoices for new items
- Inventory with estimated values
- Letter authorizing Destination Service Provider to clear shipment
- Household goods and personal effects are generally allowed to be imported duty free in reasonable quantities for first time residents.
- Items must arrive within a reasonable time of taking up residence in the country
- Shipments are subject to quarantine and Customs inspection
- Appliances and electrical items
- Alcohol and tobacco
- Goods intended for resale
- Some new household goods may be assessed for duty by Customs
- Dangerous cargo
- Only one allowed, duties and taxes payable
- Motor vehicles at assessed values (generally reasonable)
NOTE - Customs regulations are subject to change at any time. The proceeding information is a brief summary of customs regulations applicable to household goods shipments to this destination and is being provided for general guidance to assist our Agents and Customers.
Since such regulations are subject to change without notice, we cannot be held liable for any costs, damage, delays, or other detrimental events resulting from non-compliance. Always double check with your local embassy or consulate.