- Residence Permit (legalized)
- Work Permit
- Customs Bond
- Bank Guarantee (required if Residence Permit and Work Permit are not available)
- Proof of Employment
- Certificate of Residence Change
- Letter from Customer authorizing Destination Agent to clear shipment
- Inventory (in French), detailed, showing all appliances, video, stereo and electronic equipment, including make and model
- CUSTOMER MUST BE PRESENT AT CUSTOMS CLEARANCE
- All shipments inspected
- Only one shipment allowed (second shipment allowed if arrival is within six months of Residence Permit)
- Shipment must arrive within three months of Customer
- New items
- Only one of each type of appliance allowed
- Weapons and ammunition
- Pornographic material
- Alcohol and tobacco products
- Tunisian currency
- Video tapes will be reviewed (watched) by customs and this will most likely draw a large fee.
- Books, telephones, and fax machines require a special permit
NOTE - Customs regulations are subject to change at any time. The proceeding information is a brief summary of customs regulations applicable to household goods shipments to this destination and is being provided for general guidance to assist our Agents and Customers.
Since such regulations are subject to change without notice, we cannot be held liable for any costs, damage, delays, or other detrimental events resulting from non-compliance. Always double check with your local embassy or consulate.